Happy Monday! It's clearly a chilly one here seeing as the above picture was the scene outside my apartment this morning. The first few snows are always somewhat special, and undeniably pretty in my book (even if you aren't expecting it in November). But past a white Christmas and maybe even New Years they're just annoying and yucky.
- If you don't follow me on Instagram (which you totes should) you missed this snap from this weekend in Knoxville. It was a down right horrible performance on Kentucky's part, and Rocky Top is still stuck in my head. But it was great to get down to see my mom for the weekend, and even better she's coming to visit me at the end of this week!
|Hat || Scarf || Sweater || Shirt (not pictured) || Coat (old & not pictured, but similar) || Gloves (not pictured)|
- Did you catch my first 10 under 20? This week I did journals/notebooks! I have a few ideas in mind, but let me know if there's anything you'd like to see!
- I'm obsessed with BuzzFeed Videos. Yesterday I watched the little gem below and giggled the whole time. Assuming most of these people are from the North or out West it was comical how little they had been exposed to moonshine.
- Also who doesn't love military coming home videos? I once had a psych professor leave me crying in class after he played coming home surprises one day for the first 10 minutes of class. This video is made even better because it's at Rupp:
- Lots of bloggers are doing holiday gift guides, and I'll be doing some myself. However, until then check out my friend Krista's guides for basically anyone on your list. I'm also loving the guides done solely on Pinterest by Sydney from Summer Wind, Carly from The College Prepster, and Dean from Proper Kid Problems.
Stay warm out there!